Remove Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
Hi there dear Staff and Infinity Community,
Im here to suggest remove Achievements.
I am explain everything step by step.
Before GuildBuff and Achievements, everyone has a kinf of same chance to make PvP.
Because of there was a Semi Ubers available. Which is who can't donate for uber sets.
Players, who can't donate, was hunting new jewels and making their Semi Uber Sets. To be equal with Uber Players(donators). It is everything okey untill here.
After GuildBuff and Achievements, there will be no chance to new players without donatoin. Maybe GuildBuff can handle with reseting but what about achievements ? Players need to spent 2 years to get full achievements which is insane.
Game System is force you to do donate or stay as a weak(noob) and I don't think players likes to stay as a weak(noob). I saw yesterday you guys talking about macros.
Also sir Resistant was saying
What about new players sir ? Why new players doesnt have any chance on PvP like before ? Why new players need to donate ? Why its FUN SERVER if we can't get fun without donation ?

Even macro players doesnt have any chance against achievements hand players. I am asking; where is the fair play ? where is the 9999999x Fun Server ? Why I need to donate to be good in game ? If you say Poors do not deserve to play I am ok with it. But you build FUN server for what ?

Thanks for attention.
Best Regards.
KOMODIN.
Actually yes not all of us can donate for fancy good best set/achievements/guild buff or what so ever to make us strong.
I have alot of friends keep playing even they don't have such things. Also I have friends who donated more to make them happy and more satisfied gaming. But this always remember if you want to get strong you do all the necessary things to make your play better. I started here with nothing, never get interested donating I play year with no ubers before play hard like making resets/online time/vote/join events both game and forum to get all I want. I can say that most of what I have now because of hard work playing.
Through years of playing I understand that I need to donate not just to get a good set but also to help out the server and let us play now and forever!. So donate is something like help to our admin to make sure all the quality that we need is here in exchange for thast is a good better set/achievement/ guild buff to use and make us stronger.

Actually you have alot of chance to get what you want here as I said it's more like hard work to get what you want. Before I promoted to be part of staff team i join alot of events here in forum and game to get special rewards from the staff team (you want to ask them go or just pm me Ill send yah all the links of what event s I won and get I want) you have alot of chance to get them without using your own personal money to get stronger.

Again sir H A R D W O R K....

Good day!

10 J Q K A

BINZ DA POET
Reaction score
i agree that full achievement is very difficult to gain not saying its impossible.
and i also agree that our server need the budget to keep on running mainly from the players supports.
so instead of removing achievements, just make 60% of the quests easier/possible to achieve.

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Achievements are useful thing in game. To be honest we need something more to do in game than pvp on arena. Achievements are hard to get without donate but not impossible, it takes time but it's also give you something to do. The best option will be achievements for gold credits for those who cant afford donate because we cant remove it from the game, too many people already donate for it.

I have second BM without achievements and guild buff just for pvp trainings and its possible to win with achievement player if you are skilled enough

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
I agree opinnions below .. since serv need us help to keep going ...
Btw if u cant donate then u need be active in forum and keep going check events ...
Sometimes event price is : yes achi
For example last Unknown guild section event main price was achi and if i remeber well Karna got it .. ;)

-SoN-

Reaction score
Hi this is my experience in IMU i never donate in my own money but as you can see i have ViP because someone donates me = my ITEMs i play Hard BC CC DS forum events ImES VOTEs and i got lots of ROW and i sell it = 25$ for achievments.. If you want become stronger HARDWORK and PATIENCE brother.. But i agree in less price of achievments donation hahaha

Deli

Siz Çoksunuz, Biz Türk!
Reaction score
u boyz always talking hard work but if player wanted to hard work they would play 100x :eek:ye:
i started this server bcz it was 9999x .

achi should stay buy available buy via credits. otherwise its bad.

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this but this is the dumbest game suggestion that I ever had the displeasure of reading. Achievements make characters even stronger and that itself is fun, and stop blabbing about regular players cannot win against donators because achievements can be done in-game just like guildbuff. Yes it will take a lot of time but that's the price you have to pay if you want to become stronger without spending any money. You can even have Uber if you are diligent enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.