Staff Team Update Staff Team Update (29.08.2021) - Djinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinny

Reaction score
Heya, luvliz!

I just finished adding the prizes for the winners of my events so it's the time for me to step down from my staff position as well. I will not hide behind the general reason of "being busy in real life" 😄 so I will simply say that I took this decision because I do not identify anymore with the way of thinking and values of the administration (let alone feel respected). I see InfinityMU going further through constant updates and seasonal in-game events, not going backwards through reviving the past. I will not say anything further about this because it's pretty clear what has happened in the past days, for all, and because I see there's a censoring trend going on. 😄 (gg @DesuYO)

On a more positive note, I feel blessed to have been a part of this community for the last 3y and a half. I learned a lot as a staff member, I worked with one of the best teams I've ever had so far and I know that I will surely miss that, not to mention all the endless spam! :D. Sadly I didn't get to put my 3D modeling skills that I acquired in the past year to officially create new sets and new events, but sadly I cannot do implementation as well. Even so, I might put some of my skins in Game Skins section so that they won't go to waste.

I'd like to keep on being Wiki Writer, for a bit more, so that I can finish adding the wonderful lores the Wiki Writer participants wrote in the last couple of seasons.

For all the crazy fun I had in game and in staff chat I hope InfinityMU will live long to bring the same happiness to other people as it brought to me.

Be kind to each other, don't spam, and have a happy gaming!

P.S.: To remove any missunderstanding, me stepping down from a staff position doesn't mean I will leave the community as well. ;)

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Everything comes to an end, I am just sad that this end came sooner than I anticipated. But, even though sadness is what takes me when seeing this, I choose to be happy that it happened, that you were here, alongside with me and made this journey much more pleasurable than it would have been without you. I can safely say that I wasn't even LMod all this time, we both were and that was an insane help, I would say that you have done more than any other mod has done before you, maybe except Dimer. Your contribution for this forum will be seen for many years to come and it has shaped a lot of it as well, for the better of course. It will be a challenge to proceed my journey in forum without you, as the massive help you provided was unmatched, not to mention the amount of Wiki contributions. There aren't enough words to express how big of an impact you've had here, not only on forum, but on each and every single staff member, as well as players. As Ezio said once, "Every team in Infinity needs 1 Djinny", and it can't be more accurate. If one day you decide that you would like to come back, the doors will be open no questions asked. I will miss you a lot here in Infinity staff and not me alone, most of us will. We love you. Truly.

Jero

Silent Assassin
Reaction score
I really really really appreciate all the hard work you've putted into this server, all the ideas, all the design, time and effort to make this work and look perfect. I've loved working with you, it was a pleasure. You've been an inspiration on how to guide a team to success, not only moderator's team, you've been molding all staff members on how te become a better version of them, how to properly express to the rest of the players, at least that's the way I see it.
I choose to say all this nice things not only cause I don't have anything bad to say, but because I would be like this otherwise

I will see you around, don't get lost plz

Reaction score
"...We are lucky to have you...", I've said this once in infinity Author event and I still mean it.
Too bad the newbies never get to see how amazing person you are. You've made such great impact not only to this
community but in our lives as well, you've helped and inspired a lot of people including me. Thank you for everything Queeny.

I hope I'd see you in Lorencia bar again someday, You and Ezio. :)

Brave

Reaction score
🙁
The staff team is very lucky to have you, your leadership, dedication and hard work show us as best example.
Your guidance tells us that we need to work hard and show what's best in us.
And we thank you for that. We will surely miss you.

Dyes

Reaction score
Since I joined the staff team, you and Kron patiently taught me every step on how to do things here in forum. Your method of teaching is patient and organized. Your jokes are always funny to me. I am extremely sad to read this resignation of yours because the fact that i still cant believe that you’ll be leaving the mod team. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done. All those reminders about how to deal with threads, i will never forget that. Mod chat will never be the same without you. Im gonna miss you, Queen! 😔 Goodluck in your future endeavors.

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
I'm sure it was as hard a decision for you to make as it was for the rest of us. I hate to see you step down, but I understand your reasons.
Thank you for your hard work and effort all these years.
Good luck with your personal endeavors.

ChillBro

VIP
Reaction score
I can't really say much, since we've only had a few encounters, here - on the forum. After all, I'm more of a ghost than an active member of the community. But from those few exchanges we shared, I can tell you're a person who's reasonable enough to recognize that it's okay to make compromises in some situations leading to a better, more positive outcome. Though, if that's not possible, to at least acknowledge that the imposed rules should be more lenient, depending on the case. That made a really good impression on me, affirming you as a likable, sympathetic person. Thank you and good luck with your present and future ventures !

Status
Not open for further replies.