MOD Application Brave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
I would want to seize this chance to once again join the team of moderators.
I'm hopeful that you'll read this and approve of my application.

IGN: #Bearbrand/Brave
Languages: The local languages are Bikolano (10/10), Tagalog (10/10), and English (8/10).

Unless you want to know me well, here is my short introduction: https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/brave.109492/

Experience on InfinityMU: I've been playing for about a decade, engaging and contributing my knowledge about the game via answering questions and doing my best to help this community. I participate in and have been a member of different teams, as well as teams that support the game and forum.

Forum online time: I work as IT support, so I spend six to seven hours a day online. Unless I can't use my laptop or PC, I also have a tablet and a phone.

Online game time: 3-4 hours, mostly during the night. Due to work-related activities.

I have made the decision to reapply in order to support the administration and the current moderator team in their efforts to serve this community, and to help the team in making sure that our forum is a safe, supportive, helpful, and informative environment for players and visitors of InfinityMU.

Contributions:
In addition to responding to inquiries, I also help out by creating guides for everyone to follow.

Rebuild the Guide section
Game and Test of New Ubers
Game Supporter Team contributions
and Answer some Forum and game related questions.

Taking advantage of the opportunity to rejoin the current moderator team is a great and immense responsibility. I promise to do all in my ability to demonstrate and give myself adequate time to serve as moderator. My goal as Moderator is to provide this community with the greatest resources available. Furthermore, this chance helps me to continue developing not only professionally but also personally and as a part of this community.
I want to make up for all of my previous shortcomings, which I am aware of.
I want to come back to this team since I know I can inspire players and help the administration maintain InfinityMU as the greatest MU Server.

I'm hoping that this application will receive some thought and favorable comments from the team and the community.
I appreciate your time as you read and consider this application.

Have a blessed day! Thank you!

Best regards,
Brave

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
U always inspire me. Never wrong..never bias.
Yes from me.. always.
With much love.. Viola. 😘

@dimko forever πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reaction score
Sometimes you're here, sometimes you're gone, we can't count on you.
You were our supporter and you stopped being active and disappeared without a word. We're not sure you won't do it again. as I mentioned, you are here now and soon you will be gone and that is a fact, you can also read the opinions in your last Moderator application, there you will find confirmation of what I am saying.

if you are sufficiently active for at least half a year, then I will support your application, but at the moment I cannot support you.

Reaction score
You are definitely a good asset, no doubt there, but as already mentioned, depending on you is hard, because you keep disappearing and returning, staff updates with your name is a solid proof of that. Then again, if you disregard that fact, there are no bad things to say about you, so I don't think that one negative thing should define if you are approved or not, because even if it's for 6 months, 9, you would still bring a lot to the team and I believe you should be given a chance to improve the community to the best of your ability, real life will always come first and we cannot predict the future, so whatever it brings, why not have you here while you can provide your support.

Marko

is beyond Godlike!

Reaction score
One of the veterans and experienced players here who knows a lot about the game and the forum, despite having low forum activity. I believe we should give him a chance, so my vote is yes. Good luck, kababayan!

Obito

Reaction score
Sometimes you're here, sometimes you're gone, we can't count on you.
You were our supporter and you stopped being active and disappeared without a word. We're not sure you won't do it again. as I mentioned, you are here now and soon you will be gone and that is a fact, you can also read the opinions in your last Moderator application, there you will find confirmation of what I am saying.

if you are sufficiently active for at least half a year, then I will support your application, but at the moment I cannot support you.
For me yes, I remember u make a good work when u was on staff, good luck boss

Reaction score
It's a yes for me, why? I've seen you helping many players regarding to their concerns. Also you help me. No bias and direct to the point.

BeN

Event Master
Reaction score
I will say yes, When i left the team last year i had an idea that i shared with wintwi , about part time staff member/ it was for em , but could also go with mod why not , players who already passed the test in the past , but they left for (etc) reason , could join again even if its a short period of time again, i mean they already have experience, they could give extra help so why not , ofc we don`t know how long you will stay this time , but im like you , 1 moment im here , next one im off , and its not like i don`t like the game :D , i just don`t have the time to be here every single day, thats my excuse , now for ya , im sure you also love the game , i mean thats why you're still here after such a long time , so yes yes again , good luck m8

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brother,

Thank you for submitting your application. Your dedication to the community and your extensive experience are clearly evident, and your commitment to supporting the forum is admirable.

I want to acknowledge your contributions and the positive impact you've had in the past. However, it's important to address the concern of occasional inactivity without prior notification. As a fellow member of this community, consistency and communication are key in ensuring the smooth operation of the forum and the effectiveness of the moderation team.

I encourage you to consider how you can enhance your availability and communication if you are selected to rejoin the team. Your active participation is crucial in maintaining the quality of discussions and support that InfinityMU is known for.

Your passion for the community is evident, and I'm confident that with improved consistency, you can continue to make valuable contributions to our forum.

So for me, its a yes. Goodluck!

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Good day since brave old player and already have contribution in our community server and have many experience from in-game to Forum maybe brave give a chance to show what he have learned from the staff. Staff is the best model and the product they produced also best. Yes for me

Nikki

Reaction score
I can say yes, but I also can say no.
You do a good job when you are active, but they can't always depend on you.

I also checked your post history. There are a lot of small helpful posts this year, but also many happy birthday messages and replies in staff updates. Although you were denied in November, you remained active for several months afterwards.
However, you were gone again in April and May, and returned in June.

These are my two cents. Good luck!

Khaled

Leader Of The Disorganizer
Reaction score
Hello bello, you have a good reputation in our community with your history as an old Moderator, so i will approve your application i hope you will not fail us. (There are a lot of changes that you will face) xD but i believe in you πŸ˜„
Welcome back to the team, there is no need to the test period in your case.
You are now an Officially Moderator
/Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.